EASY ESCAPES LEGALS
Cancellations/ Refunds and Return Policy
- Cancel/Change a reservation within 6 weeks prior to the occupation – forfeit all club e’Points used on reservation.
- Cancel/Change a reservation before 6 weeks of occupation start date - cancellation fee of R400.00 will be charged.
- Bonus break (cash booking) once confirmed and paid for if cancelled prior to occupation any funds paid will be forfeited.
Any information provided by our customers will only be used as our customers direct. We do not disclose any personally identifiable information to any third party unless we have your permission. We may share aggregated statistical information about the use of our site with our business partners. Such aggregated statistical information does not include any personal information.
Terms and Conditions
- Please contact the Resort three (3) days prior to check in.
- Late Check In: Please notify the Resort in advance if you anticipate arriving after the published check-in time.
- Should you need to cancel your confirmed booking, please call the Booking office on 0861003279 immediately.
- Please note that Cancellations or changes of confirmed bookings can be accepted up to 6 weeks prior to the due occupation date of such bookings, subject to payment of a nominal service fee, however, cancellations within the 6 weeks prior to occupation date. (Except in the event of hospitalisation or death of a member) will result in a cancellation fee, which could include but not be limited to forfeiture of the allocated club usage units.
- In the event that the Member wishes to transfer usage of this confirmed booking to another person, then and in such an event, the Member must obtain a Guest Certificate from EHC, failing which access to the Resort will be denied.
- Unit/Chalet Assignment: Due to the nature of the Timesharing scheme and the terms of the Resort's Use Agreement, and the provisions of the CPA the Resort/operator reserves the right to assign any unit/chalet confirming with the occupancy and size as described above, to the principal based on operational requirements and availability.
- Some Resorts may require a key or appliance deposit, which if not applied or used, is refunded at a later stage.
- Some Resorts may in addition charge separately for the use of electricity, facilities and special or additional service fees.
- No pets of any description or size are allowed due to the total prohibition contained in the Resort house rules and or use agreement.
- PLEASE NOTE: The Resort will be obliged to refuse admittance if this confirmation letter is not produced or the person wishing to use the booking is not the Member as stated above, or is not in possession of a guest certificate, or if the indemnity form is not duly completed or signed.
- The Resort will only allow the maximum number of persons, stated above, to occupy the unit/chalet. The total number of persons per chalet includes persons of all ages. Any overcrowding will lead to eviction of the exceeded number of people or the payment of an additional rental charge depending on availability of such accommodation.
- Failure to abide by the Resort Rules and or directives from management, may give rise to eviction at managements' sole discretion.
- Please note that some of the facilities/activities/excursions at the Resort may be offered by independent contractors/operators and separate terms and conditions and or charges may apply to their use.
All prices are quoted in rands (ZAR).
There is no delivery policy applicable to this company.
Website Terms and Conditions
By using this web site, you indicate your understanding and agreement to the policies outlined in this "Terms and Conditions" statement.
You agree that all content made available on this site is proprietary and is protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights and laws. You may view, download, print or copy the materials on this web site for your own personal use only. You may not publish, modify in any way or redistribute any of the materials on this site without prior written permission from the owner of the materials.
Links to External Sites
This site may contain links to external web sites. Please be aware that they are provided only as a convenience to our visitors and does not indicate Easy Escapes's endorsement of those sites. Easy Escapes has no control over the content or policies of those sites and takes no responsibility for the information contained in or any damages resulting from the use of those web sites.
You agree to provide current and accurate personal information on all forms submitted to this web site. You further agree not to misrepresent or impersonate any person or entity in any communications with Easy Escapes or content posted on or distributed through this web site.
You agree that you are responsible for any information you submit or post to this web site. You agree not to post, link or by any means distribute content that may be considered unlawful, damaging or harmful to this site and services or others.
The materials and services on this site are presented "as is" with no warranty of any kind. You agree that use of this site and its services is at your own risk. You agree to abide by the "Terms and Conditions" and agree to hold Easy Escapes and its officers, affiliates, agents, employees or partners harmless from damages resulting from the use of the site and services, its availability or the content contained therein.
Why do we collect information?
We collect information about our visitors primarily for the purpose of enhancing their web site experience and to allow us to analyse web site traffic and better understand how our web site is used.
This site uses "cookies" which are a small amount of data sent to your browser by a web server. Cookies are most frequently used to 1) customize certain aspects of our site 2) allow us to monitor and measure web site traffic AND 3) function as an user identifier when accessing restricted areas of this web site.
Most browsers will allow you to control cookies settings including whether or not to accept them and how to block or remove them. Please note that if you choose not to accept cookies, you may not be able to access certain areas of this web site.
What information do we collect?
When you visit most web sites, web servers log non-identifying information such as browser type, operating system, IP (Internet Protocol) address and referral information. This information is used for internal reporting and analysis and allows us to track the usage of our web site and its services. This provides us with valuable information on how to better serve our web site visitors. We do not make any attempt to connect IP addresses with an individual user.
When accessing specific options or services on this site, we may request that you provide us with personal information, such as your first and last name, postal and email addresses. You are not required to provide us with any personal information in order to use this web site. However, please note that if you choose not to provide us with this information you may not be able to take advantage of all of the services offered on this web site.
How do we use this information?
Easy Escapes uses personal information to reply to inquiries and contact users in connection with the services or options they have selected, such as subscribing to a newsletter. Periodically, we may also send out information on updates and new features to our web site. If you do not wish to be contacted in connection with these services, you will be provided with an easy method to opt-out of receiving these types of communications.
Easy Escapes takes every precaution to protect any personal information you choose to share with us, online and off-line.
Easy Escapes will not share your personal information with any third parties who are not bound to act on Easy Escapes's behalf. It is against Easy Escapes's policy to sell personal information collected online without consent.
Easy Escapes may release your personal information if we are required to do so by law or we believe in good faith that such an action is necessary to a) defend our rights and/or property b) protect against the unauthorized or misuse of Progressive Systems Development's web sites or c) protect the personal safety or property of others.